i-manager Publications is entering into book publishing with the first book being “Elegant Objects” by Yegor Bugayenko.
"Elegant Objects” is about object-oriented programming from an idealistic and, maybe, a bit of a futuristic point of view. There are 23 independent recommendations for a practical OOP designer on how to make code cleaner, classes more solid and architecture more visible.
- "Yegor Bugayenko's books, Elegant Objects I & II, show you how to correctly and elegantly implement the object concept in code; while all other books show you how to use code to warp and corrupt the object concept." - David West, Author of Object Thinking.
- "Probably the most practical book about OOP I've read so far." - Anton Arhipov, Java Champion, Developer Advocate at ZeroTurnaround.
- "I definitely enjoyed this book and will be re-reading it again soon." - Ben Nadel, Co-founder at InVision.
- "It's facinating." - Baruch Sadogursky, Developer Advocate of JFrog.
- "Well-written, entertaining, practical, bold and marginal at times." - Eduards Sizovs, Co-founder of DevTernity.
- "It is one of the best books if you have a lot of experience in different projects." - Anton Chernousov, Founder of "The Art of Programming" podcast.
About the Author
Yegor is a CEO and founder of Zerocracy.com, a creator of AI management solution for software projects; a regular blogger at yegor256.com; a proud holder of PMP and OCMEA certifications; a hands-on Java developer and a lead architect of a few popular open source projects, including Cactoos, JCabi, Takes, Rultor and Qulice. Yegor lives in Palo Alto, CA and Odessa, Ukraine.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and ordering.